Youth Kempo (5+ years)
Television… video games… fast food… and bullies. These are just a few of the challenges your kids face every day. And, while we want to be around every moment of every day just to help… we can’t.That is why we developed our Youth Kempo program. By teaching self defense and self discipline we help children to gain the self confidence they need to face life’s challenges and succeed.
We teach Self Defense.
The Martial Arts Studio is not a sport school. We do not teach martial sports, but true, traditional martial arts. Even our Youth students are taught Japanese Kempo, a traditional martial art that focuses on self defense techniques.
Never undervalue self defense. Today, your kids face more bullies and peer pressure then at any other time in our history. This is why we teach your kids a realistic self-defense system… so they will learn how to defend themselves in virtually any situation.Our Youth Kempo program will also teach your kids about conflict resolution and when they should AND shouldn’t use their martial arts skills.
For, studies have shown that…
- Children who learn self-defense become more assertive and less aggressive.
- Children who know how to defend themselves usually don’t have to because they carry themselves with confidence… and confidence alone deters bullies.
We also teach Self-Discipline.
Truth is, self-discipline is the key to success. And, at The Martial Arts Studio our Youth Kempo program teaches self-discipline through…
- Practice — During classes, our instructors help kids to face and overcome challenges. Soon, they begin to discipline themselves and chieve on their own.
- Understanding — Through class discussions we help kids to understand the true meaning of self-discipline, dedication, and more.
- Application — Once kids develop self-discipline in our school they begin to use it outside the school in such things as sports and homework.
What will your Kids Learn?
Self-Confidence. At The Martial Arts Studio our Youth Kempo program focuses on the positive, strengthing your child’s belief that he/she can do anything. With self confidence, your child will…
- Achieve goals.
- Never say, “I can’t” or quit trying.
- Avoid peer pressure.
- Believe in himself/herself and stand up for what he/she believes in.
If this sounds like serious stuff…don’t worry! Our Youth Kempo classes are taught in a safe, fun and exciting environment, where students are not compared to each other, but rather progress at their own pace.
Experience a FREE Trial Class!
If all this sounds good to you, call us to schedule your FREE Trial Class. There is no obligation to you. We simply want you to have the opportunity to come in talk to us… chat with other parents… and see what we’re all about. See below for a Youth Kempo class schedule…
Pricing • Class Schedule